Loading Jobs, Please Wait...
71 records found, showing 1 to 20
• Identifies, traps, and surveils targeted insects • Mix, apply, and record larvicide applications by work orders and applicable laws • Properly disposes of empty chemical containers and materials
• Coaching and supervising soccer practices, team sports, and league play • Prepare fields for practice and games • Maintain all game equipment
• The custodian is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of City buildings and the surrounding grounds.
• Provide on-site vaccination services for school children within the district as part of the school vaccination program
• Inspects canal and lateral banks to detect rodent problems; determining and implementing appropriate methods and procedures to be used for control and/or removal
• Delivers notifications/educational door hangers informing citizens in residential and business areas of upcoming chip seal work in the area • Walk up to 10+ miles per day while in moving traffic and the Right-of-Way
• Creates positive and memorable guest experiences that reflect the library’s mission and vision • Developing, preparing, and presenting quality programs to residents of all ages, • Promoting the Library through various communication methods, and • Library outreach at community events, schools, and organizations
• Recycling Material Sorters will work along the conveyor belts, and as various materials come down, you would pull out any items that cannot be recycled
• Set up and operate computer-controlled machines to support manufacturing. Utilize cutting-edge equipment to produce parts for custom semi-trailers
• Performs various customer service, administrative, and secretarial tasks to support Contracts and Procurement for the Highway District team that oversees obtaining public works construction, goods, and services via sealed bids and other procurement processes
• Picking orders for shipment • Assembling orders (packing and labeling) • Checking orders for accuracy
• This company provides diagnostic imaging services directly to the patient. Meaning they go directly to the patient for the point of care: assisted living centers, skilled nursing, memory care units, rehab hospitals, correctional facilities, detention centers, private homes, hospice, etc.
• Safely operate a 10-wheel dump truck on city streets • Provide support for the highway district chip seal program
• Answers and transfers phone calls, screening when necessary • Welcomes and directs visitors and clients • Maintains filing systems, document control, and records as required by the Quality Management System
• Mows and edges lawns and commercial grounds • Install sprinkler systems in commercial and private property