Personnel Plus is looking for a good reliable employee who can work Monday – Friday from 8 am to 5 pm. Position for is shipping and receiving, and putting away parts.
Pay: $9.00- $10.00
- No Felonies
- Steel toe boots
- Be able to lift 80lbs
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Ability to identify and follow quality standards
- Regular and predictable attendance is required
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Show up on time and ready to work. Punctuality is a must.
- This is a fast-paced position. Must be self-motivated and possess a strong sense of urgency to get the job done.
- Demonstrate the ability to work well with others in a team environment.
- Know how or be willing to learn how to safely and effectively operate a forklift.
- Ability to perform the physical requirements of the job including, but not limited to, standing, walking, bending, and lifting materials weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Abide by laws, rules, and regulations regarding deliveries and operation of company vehicles.
- Ability to safely load and unload trucks quickly and efficiently. Ensure that orders have been checked for accuracy prior to delivery.
- Report completion of deliveries as they are made.
- Communicate effectively with customers, and represent the company well.
- Assembly sprinkler together.
- Include cleaning and preparing a job site, loading and delivering materials and using a variety of tools and machines, such as blowtorches, forklifts, levels, lifts, power drills, grinders, saws, pressure washers and water spraying equipment.
MINOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be willing to help in any other area as instructed by your Supervisor.
- Warehouse work such as pulling orders and transfers, checking in incoming freight, and assisting with various other duties within the warehouse.
- Help keep building and premises clean and organized.
Pay will go up after 90 days.