Welders $$$ DOE
Set up, operate, and tend machines to fabricate custom trailers. Utilize cutting-edge equipment to weld in all positions produce parts for custom semi-trailers.
• Safely operate equipment to meet production requirements.
• Perform MIG welds on steel, according to company standards.
• TIG welding skill is a plus.
• Perform vertical and horizontal fillet MIG welds, with a high degree of quality and little supervision
• Ability to operate cranes with proper rigging skills.
• Understand and know how to use personal protective equipment (PPE) for all work areas and materials.
• Accurately and promptly produce materials to specifications under the direction of the Shift Supervisor and follow established procedures and approved processes.
• Experience in pulse-on-pulse MIG machine.
• Comply with all equipment operations & procedures.
Job Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Must be able to read and interpret drawings.
• Perform vertical and horizontal fillet MIG welds, with a high degree of quality and little supervision.
• Able to read a tape measure and perform simple math such as adding and subtracting fractions, decimals, and whole numbers.
• Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Must be able to work in a team or independently.
• Be able to stand on your feet for most of the day.
• Must be able to manage multiple tasks and priorities and easily adapt to changing situations.
Day: Monday- Thursday, 5:00 am- 3:30 pm
Swing: Monday- Thursday, 4:00 pm- 2:30 am
Start your career with an industry-leading manufacturer in Boise, ID. Join our team and work in a clean, modern shop with the latest technology and tools. These are career positions with one of the best benefits packages in the Treasure Valley. Pay = DOE. Opportunity for growth and advancement