Personnel Plus is NOW HIRING 2 Waste Water Operators in Fruitland, ID
· Must work 10hr shifts
· Day off will vary
· No experience needed On-the-job Training!
· Ensure that all aspects of the waste water management system are functioning correctly
· Report findings and make adjustments as needed to keep purity and amount of waste water in line with regulations
· Check water flows (how many gallons per minute) to the city
· Perform chemical transfer in safe and effective manner
· Perform preventative maintenance on all equipment
· Maintain files and logs for Department of Environmental Quality and Environmental Protection Agency
· Maintain good personal hygiene, follow GMP’s and keep a clean, safe and sanitary work place. Immediately report any situation that may cause product to be contaminated.
· Must have excellent self-management skills
· Must have good communication skills
· Must be well organized and able to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
· Basic PC skills in MS Office and database management.
· Knowledge of waste water industry regulations, understands and is compliant with GMP standards.
· Able to perform the essential duties and responsibilities with efficiency and accuracy.
· Able to travel to all areas of the plant efficiently, including climbing stairs.
· Able to lift 50 lbs. frequently during shift
· Must be able to work effectively and safely in a wet and hot/cold environment
Why work for Personnel Plus, Inc.
We never charge a fee
As the area's largest Staffing Service, we value you as a member of our team
Your application will be considered for many urgent openings
Apply Today - Work Today!
Flexible pay - choose direct deposit, pay card, or paper check
Health Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance