Job Description: The warehouse position is an hourly employee responsible for material handling in support of parts & manufacturing processes under the direction of the Warehouse Supervisor. Orders are received, then accurately selected from the pick list. The parts and materials ordered are then organized on trailers, pallets, in totes, etc., for delivery to an on-campus building.
Other duties will include, but are not limited to; counting, stocking, and organizing parts and materials, inventory control, assembling and kitting air systems, general cleaning and maintenance of facility and equipment, and other related duties. You will utilize forklifts, hand-trucks, a curtain-side box truck, and other fun equipment.
Forklift operation, unload inbound freight trucks
- Load + unload warehouse delivery trucks
- Drive/operate 26’ ft. curtain side truck delivering materials to/from Manufacturing buildings. (CDL NOT required)
- Pull, palletize and schedule warehouse parts by material pick list to satisfy production needs
- Receive freight matching all items to pack list and purchase order
- Respond to all inbound company email and phone calls as needed
- Occasional heavy lifting required
- Basic computer operation required
- Other projects as assigned
Qualifications & Skills:
-MUST HAVE a Valid Drivers License with a good driving record
- Minimum of 6 months of recent experience working in a warehouse
- Ability to maintain good employee relations within a team
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to plan, organize, communicate, as well as prioritize work schedule.
- Basic computer Microsoft Word and Excel
-Able to lift up to 75 lbs. (team lifting is encouraged)
Schedule: Monday- Thursday, 5 AM - 3:30 PM