• Assisting organizations with COVID-19 provider enrollment
• Processing enrollment agreements
• Providing resources, answering questions, and assisting with other COVID-19 related tasks as needed
Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
• Excellent customer service experience and skill
• Ability to reference existing process and policy documentation
• Display reliability, excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and a high level of professionalism
• Exceptional ability to successfully coordinate and complete multiple tasks
• Experience monitoring record systems to identify and correct errors, and enter and retrieve data using computerized record systems
• Experience analyzing information and researching a variety of sources to identify and resolve problems or issues
• Experience using spreadsheet software such as Microsoft Excel to create and modify electronic worksheets
Work hours are typically Monday- Friday from 8 am - 5 pm. At times, weekend work, after-hours, and telework may be required, so flexibility is a must. This position requires the ability to work both remotely and in the local office in Boise, ID as needed.
Must be drug-free and able to pass a background check. Must have WI-FI for remote work.
Submit your resume for immediate consideration.