The Receiving Materials Handler will maintain orders for all Liquor Stores in the State of Idaho.
- Receiving orders/Shipping orders
- Picking orders/Packing orders
- Stocking orders/Inventory
- Maintain area cleanliness
- greet individuals, answer phones, and provide information to customers
- Unloading freight manually as needed and the use of a forklift as needed
** Not required but is a plus to have forklift experience **
- Knowledge of inventory control methods; basic math skills such as adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing.
- General computer knowledge to accessing and retrieve data using electronic records system
- Must be able to bend, stoop, lift and move objects weighing up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to stand and walk continuously throughout an 8-hour shift
- Must work together to keep facility clean and maintain a safe working environment
- Willingness to be trained on the operation of power and/or hand tools
Work a Monday-Friday, 6:00AM-3:00PM
We offer excellent health and dental insurance, and a top-notch retirement plan after roll over.
CALL TODAY 208-378-8700 TO INTERVIEW