The Identity Verification Specialist is responsible for following step-by-step, outlined procedures to verify and confirm the identity of individuals receiving benefits.
Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
-Strong data entry skills (minimum of 55 WPM) with a high level of accuracy
– Scanning documents and maintaining electronic filing systems
– Experience monitoring and reviewing record systems to gather information
– Entering and retrieving data using computerized record systems
– Ability to follow detailed, outlined processes
– Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel
– Strong attention to detail
– Outstanding communication skill
– Clean background
– Ability to commit to the assignment for a minimum of 5+ months
This is a long-term temporary position for a State agency in Boise, ID.
Work hours are Monday-Friday 8:00 am-5:00 pm. $15.37 per hour
Apply today! Call 208-378-8700 or apply online at www.personnelplusinc.com