Operate painting machines to paint the surfaces of custom semi-trailers.
- Mix paints to match color specifications or vehicles’ original colors, stirring or thinning paints, using spatulas or power mixing equipment
- Select paint according to company requirements and match paint colors, following specified color charts
- Dispose of hazardous waste in an appropriate manner
- Remove grease, dirt, paint, or rust from vehicle surfaces in preparation for paint application, using abrasives, solvents, brushes, blowtorches, washing tanks, or sandblasters
- Spray prepared surfaces with specified amounts of primers and decorative or finish coatings
- Pour paint into spray guns and adjust nozzles and paint mixes for proper paint flow and coating thickness
- Monitor painting operations to identify flaws, such as blisters or streaks, and correct their causes
Requirements / Qualifications:
- A minimum of 6 months of industrial painting experience.
- Ability to safely lift and move 50 lbs., unassisted
- Ability to maintain good employee relations within a team
- Remain engaged, proactive, and positive, owning assignments and taking full accountability for their success
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
This position is Monday- Thursday, 4:00 pm to 2:30 am. $ DOE.
This is a full-time, career position with one of Boise’s top employers. We offer you one of the best benefits packages in the Treasure Valley.
Call 208-378-8700 for an immediate interview or apply online at www.personnelplusinc.com