– Uses the plasma table to accurately cut pieces out of steel and aluminum
– Uses a variety of power and hand tools to hammer, grind, and polish work
– Verify specifications before cutting and bending pieces to reduce waste
– Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
– Ability to accurately measure, read parts lists, blueprints, and sketches
– Ability to use safely use material handling equipment such as forklift and overhead hoist to move materials
– Must be able to work independently or with others in all departments
– Must follow all safety procedures and requirements as directed.
– Able to work in a variety of positions, including standing, bending, walking, and climbing on the plasma table regularly.
– Ability to lift, push and pull up to 50 lbs. regularly
Enjoy Friday, Saturday & Sunday OFF! 3-day weekends!
Day shift: Monday- Thursday, 5:00 am- 3:30 pm
Swing shift: Monday-Thursday, 4:00 pm- 2:30 am
Compensation & Benefits:
Pay is DOE.
We offer one of the best benefits packages in the Treasure Valley!