Personnel Plus is NOW HIRING a dependable organized CNC Machine Operator in Boise, ID.
• Swing shift- Monday-Thursday, 4 pm- 2 am
• Pay DOE $
• Steady, year-round INDOOR work
• 3 DAY WEEKENDS!
• Clean, modern facility with state-of-the-art machines
• One of the best benefits packages in the Treasure Valley!
• Set up and operate computer-controlled machines to support manufacturing. Utilize cutting-edge equipment to produce parts for custom semi-trailers
• Responsible for proper machine set-up, edit, and run process of all facets of work assigned
• Read blueprints for specifications and inspect and measure parts
• Adhere to company processes and procedures, including updates, signatures and stamps, counting quantities, labeling, and non-conformance-related activities
• Monitor and replace cutting tools as needed in machines and equipment
• Test operation of tool to ensure proper function and performance
• Ensure company procedures and “best machine practices” are being followed and are in place at all times
• Able to work with little to no supervision as well as assist in the development of new processes.
• Must follow plant and department safety standards as well as actively promote safe work practices at the machine/work station
• Able to lift up to 50 lbs. and be able to stand for most of the day
• Must be able to manage multiple tasks and priorities and easily adapt to changing situations
• Experience working with Mastercam and Elucad software systems
• Fundamental knowledge of G & M codes and the ability to run multiple machines at once
• Demonstrated ability at operating computer control machines