locations using a truck. They are also required to perform inspections before and after a trip and unload cased products from the trailer to customer facilities. The driver will be in direct contact with clients. While on the job site, the driver will be considered the lead employee. Will be hauling fertilizer here locally.
Pay is based on experience
- Must have a valid Idaho CDL-A License
- Must have a current medical card
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test
- Must have a current DOT Physical
- Must know how to reverse with a loaded truck
- Hazmat is not required but a plus, no felonies, Experience driving standard truck and trailer, hauling fertilizer locally. Needs to be able to work long hours, Occasionally will be cleaning when needed, such as shoveling, brooming.