The Caregiver supports patients in our assisted living facility by helping residents complete basic tasks and provide support and companionship.
• Serve as a patient and caring companion to clients
• Bathing, dressing, and related personal care tasks
• Managing medication
• Bathing, dressing, and grooming
• Other duties as assigned
• Excellent communication skills
• Exceptional patience and listening skills
• Problem-solving skills
• Be drug-free
• Able to safely lift and move 50 lbs.
• Able to pass a Health and Welfare background check
• The company will provide training and certification as a Medication Tech.
Schedule: Work part-time OR full-time, flexible scheduling available!
Monday- Friday shifts: 2 pm- 10 pm
Weekend shifts: 6 am- 2 pm
• $15.00 per hour to start, OR more DOE.